Weekly Crypto Market Insights – 28th November
Last week was a rather calm week if compared to the preceding two. Some of the most noteworthy headlines were: a $1 billion rescue fund was announced (plus another $1B to be allocated), Aave gets through exploit attempt, and Genesis situation still to be resolved.
The global crypto market cap grew by 3.48%. Exchange trading volumes were largely the same for Binance and Coinbase, up by 26.34% for Kraken and down for others. Bitcoin return above the $16k mark trading at $16,182, and ETH is now trading at $1,172.
Key Market Metrics
- Binance up by 0.38%
- Coinbase down by -0.70%
- Kraken up by 26.34%
- KuCoin down by -27.99%
- Binance.US down by -10.12%
Top Gainers & Losers
Top losers were: CHZ by -16.85%, XCN by-10.72%, LEO by -8.21%, ALGO by -7.39%, and LDO by -6.84%.
Recap of the Most Noteworthy News of Past Week
- The week in markets: Dogecoin and Binance’s BNB tack on double-digit gains
- Here are the three biggest stories in crypto to look out for this coming week
- A Field Guide to Thanksgiving Crypto Banter in 2022
- SEC Under Gensler: Crypto Power Grab or Effective Protection?
- The Last 10 Days In The FTX Saga: A Timeline
- Bitcoin Price Drop Tests Miners’ Diamond Hands
- FTX Run by ‘Inexperienced, Unsophisticated’ Traders, Court Hears
- Binance Allocates Another $1B for Its Crypto Recovery Fund
- Anxious Ethereum Stakers Question When They’ll Be Able to Access Funds
- Turkish Authorities Order Seizure of ‘Suspicious’ FTX Assets
- Who’s Who in the FTX Inner Circle
We are always open to discussing new ideas. Do reach out if you are an exchange or a project looking for liquidity; an algorithmic trader or a software developer looking to improve the markets with us or just have a great idea you can’t wait to share with us!