Gravity Team Investment in Cookie3
Cookie3 is the first platform that transforms on-chain data into behavioral profiles. It is a data engine aggregating and interpreting all data on NFTs, smart contracts, and tokens in numerous chains to provide apt information on the behavior and preferences of those chains’ users.
The platform’s proposition is on-chain behavioral analytics, as the metaverse, handled by blockchain transactions, will be a place hosting numerous business services. These services will highly benefit from Cookie3, which can translate those transactions into client profiles.
Its benefits include:
- Better understanding of clients;
- Ad targeting, and;
- Improved design of marketing strategies.
Picture Credits: Cookie3 Lightpaper
Some of the platform’s main product offering is:
- Web3 Personalization: the more information business services have, the more they can personalize their offer and positioning;
- Behavioral Reverse Oracle: metaverse businesses will receive from Cookie3 specific customer segmentation and their identifiable preferences;
- Web2 & Web3 link: Cookie3 provides the possibility of matching on and off-chain data without losing privacy;
- Precise Targeting: With detailed segmentation information, businesses can precisely target their audience in the Web 3 space.
The platform’s governance token is called COOKIE. Its total token supply is 100M tokens, and its initial market cap is expected to be $ 370 000. Cookie token is hosted in the Polygon network, and it is not yet listed on CoinMarketCap, or any other price tracking website. Cookie3 only expects to list its token around May/June of 2022. To know more about its token tokenomics, its lightpaper is fully accessible to anyone interested.
Picture Credits: Cookie3 Lightpaper
Like any other company, it is crucial to analyze how Cookie3 distributes its yearly revenues. Since we are talking about a company in the Web 3 space, we get the advantage of having that information beforehand, in contrast with the less transparent traditional corporate practices.
According to their website, the revenues will be distributed in the following way:
- 20% to be channeled as rewards;
- 30% go to burning or/and to a DAO fund, and;
- 50% support the platform’s maintenance.
Picture credits: Cookie3
Regarding its future steps for 2022, Cookie3 aims to focus in the 2nd Quartile on its development and ignition, with:
- 3 product implementations of this year;
- Get listed on at least one major CEX and DEX, and;
- New chain integrations.
For the 3rd and 4th Quartile of 2022, Cookie3 intends to expand into:
- New dApps and chains integration;
- Drop a Utility NFT for their strongest holders;
- Game-changing NFT collection, among many others.
Cookie’s business proposition, company positioning, and passionate team, among other reasons, attracted Gravity Team and made us believe in the platform’s potential and future success.
We couldn’t be more thrilled to embark on a new partnership with Cookie3 and be part of the growth of one of the first analytics platforms in the Metaverse and Web 3 space. If you are acquainted with other promising small crypto and blockchain projects that could take advantage of either an Early Stage VC Funding or a partnership with a leading crypto market marker, don’t hesitate to let us know. Gravity Team is open to new talent and technology!
We are always open to discussing new ideas. Do reach out if you are an exchange or a project looking for liquidity; an algorithmic trader or a software developer looking to improve the markets with us or just have a great idea you can’t wait to share with us!