What data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address).
- Based on our legitimate interests to ensure our network security, monitor our webpage, and improve its functionality, we also collect technical usage data, such as information on your device and browser, IP address and other information required for this purpose.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Gravity Team Ltd with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Contact us through the form located on our website.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Reply to your queries submitted through the contact form located on our website.
How do we store your data?
We will process your personal data as long as any of the above-mentioned data processing purposes or legal basis are still valid. For example, if you will withdraw your consent, we will cease the processing of personal data, which has been based on your prior consent.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to us processing your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
- Optimise website for better user experience
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – We use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We sometimes share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- Analytical – These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information that we receive from these cookies are in aggregated form. We use third party cookies, which are set on your device for two years.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies or remove them. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org