Bitcoin Miami 2022 Conference Sponsorship
We are excited to announce sponsorship of the Bitcoin Conference Miami 2022.
Bitcoin Miami is the largest Bitcoin event in the world, with over 35,000 attendees and more than 450 speakers. The event takes place from the 6th to the 9th of April at the Miami Beach Conference Center in Miami, USA. This premium location is in the heart of the infamous Miami Beach.
The event will be a great gathering opportunity for traders, artists, investors, and crypto start-ups looking to share their passions, attend insightful panel talks on all crypto-related topics, and connect with their fellow attendees. More than 3,000 companies and over 100 artists will be attending the event.
Picture Credits: Bitcoin 2022 Miami Conference
All event days will be filled with startup meet-ups, panel talks, and keynotes by exclusive guests in 5 different stages:
- The Nakamoto Stage: the largest at the Bitcoin Miami and the one featuring the most important guests and conversations;
- The Genesis Stage: this stage focuses on the early days of Bitcoin and its emergent community;
- The Mining Stage: as the name indicate, this stage will host conversations exploring the mining ecosystem;
- The Open Source Stage: this stage is dedicated to open source projects and contributors;
- The Enterprise Stage: this stage will host Bitcoin 2022’s Pitch Day competition and enterprise-focused Bitcoin content;
Additionally, the first day of the conference will be Industry Day, bringing together the Bitcoin ecosystem of companies and projects attending for a day of collaboration, networking, and learning.
This Industry Day will also be Pitch Day consisting of a platform for early-stage teams to put their ideas and products to the test. Some of the confirmed Pitch Day judges are:
- Ria Bhutoria from Castle Island Ventures;
- Kevin O’Leary, venture capitalist and judge at the ABC shark tank, and;
- Tatiana Metodieva, head of corporate finance & investments at Nexo, among many others.
Bitcoin 2022 is bringing together some of the most prominent people in the industry, such as:
- Michael Saylor, co-founder of Microstrategy;
- Jack Mallers, CEO of Zap Solutions;
- Elizabeth Stark, co-founder and CEO of Lightning Labs;
- Cathie Wood, CEO of Ark Invest, as well as;
- Anthony “Pomp” Pompliano, host of The Pomp Podcast.
Picture Credits: Bitcoin Event Miami 2022
Other notable speakers on human rights, sports, psychology and tech are:
- Yeonmi Park, the famous North Korean defector, and human rights activist;
- Serena Williams, one of the top female tennis players of all time;
- Jordan Peterson, philosopher, psychologist, and best-selling author;
- and Peter Thiel, co-founder of Paypal and Palantir.
This is looking to be quite an insightful and eventful conference. Our team will be on-site, and is looking forward to being part of such a landmark event! To schedule a meeting to meet with our team, get in touch via the contact form! See you at Bitcoin Miami 2022!
We are always open to discussing new ideas. Do reach out if you are an exchange or a project looking for liquidity; an algorithmic trader or a software developer looking to improve the markets with us or just have a great idea you can’t wait to share with us!