We're looking for strong programmers who thrive in a fast-paced environment!
At Gravity Team, a quantitative proprietary trading firm, we are on the mission to balance the supply and demand across crypto markets around the world.
- A problem solver. There will be many challenges every day with sub-optimal choices. You should be able to choose the best choice given the optimisation criteria.
- Focusing on results. Urge to getting things done is what differentiates between success and the rest.
- A team player. We thrive together as a team! You will have to listen well and present your ideas in an environment where the best ideas win.
Your main responsibilities
- Implement trading strategies in a latency optimised and efficient manner
- Analise and bugfix existing scripts
- Create and improve monitoring scripts to increase uptime and stability of whole system
What we expect
- Minimum of 2 years experience in developing IT projects
- Possesses solid technical expertise of programming concepts and languages
- Exceptionally talented at problem-solving and knowledge of validating cause and effect relationships
- Taking ownership of your projects and the ability to make things happen
- Attention to detail
- Experience with Rust programming language is a plus
- Experience in working with hedge funds or similar financial institutions is a plus
- Experience in blockchain industry is a plus
- Experience in financial engineering is a plus
- Results in Math, Physics, Informatics, Chemistry or Economics Olympiads is a plus
Our promise to you
We offer you driver seat in worlds crypto-sphere and hands-on insight into one of the most exciting and lucrative industries today. Our work contributes to transforming the current financial industry and democratising access to digital goods across the world.
- A-class work environment at Zunda Towers offices in Riga
- Zero bureaucracy
- Working together with small but highly talented team
- Driver seat at worlds crypto events, with a very real and tangible impact on many crypto markets across the world
- Fast-moving, challenging and unique business problems
- Very competitive salary with steep development curve (Starting from EUR 3500 – EUR 10000), stock options
- Flexible working hours, casual work attire and startup atmosphere
- Paid company lunch, free parking, company events